Does Raptor have Active Park Assist?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it does and someone on here admits to using it, well, um, hand in your man card!
Lol, it is like that trailer backup dial with all of the stickers you have to put on the trailer. What ever happened to learning how to back up a trailer? It's really not that hard. Just takes practice like everything else.

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol, it is like that trailer backup dial with all of the stickers you have to put on the trailer. What ever happened to learning how to back up a trailer? It's really not that hard. Just takes practice like everything else.
I learned the hard way and ripped off mirrors trying to back up a rack body truck in a customers driveway with a stump grinder in tow. Good times!

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I learned the hard way and ripped off mirrors trying to back up a rack body truck in a customers driveway with a stump grinder in tow. Good times!
Lol, I learned the hard way backing a generator trailer behind a HMMWV in a combat zone when our LT directed us down a dead end alley.

Muchmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
AND......now that Ford has limited reverse speeds to like 20 or something you can't even use the backup pro to race in reverse. You will get spanked by the simplest of vehicles and drivers, bastards.

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol, I learned the hard way backing a generator trailer behind a HMMWV in a combat zone when our LT directed us down a dead end alley.
I used to work as a civilian for the DoD Army generator branch. Hopefully you didn't damage that generator! LOL jk jk