DO NOT WORK with RMB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
H

hsoonalmulla

Reaction score
seems to be common in the custom parts/engine world everywhere...

sure anyone can post pretty pics and dyno charts on instagram, but backing it up in real life seems to be an issue for some..

most i think just need a customer service department, but also, patience is a virtue with a lot of this stuff. Bezos has spoiled us all with the i want it now...

Hopefully you can start a credit card dispute and you didnt wire money.. this is why i have no issue paying 3% fees.. insurance fees.

be sure to flame them on FB/IG, or anywhere else you can tag them..
Couldn't agree more on what you said.
This is exactly what happened to me and what pushed to order from RMB, the fact that he had companies like (full race,JE piston...etc) backing him up so I thought the guy was legit, I guess I was wrong.

My next step is a credit card dispute and will see how it goes, I just don't want anyone else to go through what I am going through at the moment.

Some guy posted somewhere here that he wanted to reach out Ryan and that he was very nice...etc. the first I told him is to stay away and it encouraged me.to make this post.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
lol- you paid someone to “build up”
Your 3.5HO Raptor engine? Well…you’re already a mark to start bahahahhahahaha. Downpipes, intercooler, **** injection, 93 octane tune. That’s all that’s needed or even worth doing. After that?? Buy an R or do an engine swap bud, otherwise you’re just gonna get *****, sounds like you did. Lesson learned.

OP
OP
H

hsoonalmulla

Reaction score
lol- you paid someone to “build up”
Your 3.5HO Raptor engine? Well…you’re already a mark to start bahahahhahahaha. Downpipes, intercooler, **** injection, 93 octane tune. That’s all that’s needed or even worth doing. After that?? Buy an R or do an engine swap bud, otherwise you’re just gonna get *****, sounds like you did. Lesson learned.
Well thanks for the advice/comment.
When I did my build the R was not out yet (not in our region).
You are missing out on the purpose of my post, I just don't want another person to get scammed and go through what I am going through now.
It may sound funny to you since you didn't go through it but at least have the decency to respect and appreciate what others trying to do when all they want is helping others and prevent them from gettingscammed. (My apologies if my English/grammar is not up to your standards as English is my second language).

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Well thanks for the advice/comment.
When I did my build the R was not out yet (not in our region).
You are missing out on the purpose of my post, I just don't want another person to get scammed and go through what I am going through now.
It may sound funny to you since you didn't go through it but at least have the decency to respect and appreciate what others trying to do when all they want is helping others and prevent them from gettingscammed. (My apologies if my English/grammar is not up to your standards as English is my second language).
Lol. Your English is better than most around here.

Best of luck.