Diode dynamics SS5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CobraJay

Tweaker by trade
Reaction score
Are the amber's only offered with the fog lens???

*EDIT*
I was asking about the MAX series, I see the Sport and PRO have different lenses.

Last edited:

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Are the amber's only offered with the fog lens???

*EDIT*
I was asking about the MAX series, I see the Sport and PRO have different lenses.

You're referring to the SS3 (Stage Series 3") which are Sport/Pro/Max??

The Max yellow only come as a Fog, however there is nothing stopping you from swapping in a yellow spot lens on the Max, Diode just doesn't sell them as such because it wouldn't be legal then (even though you could do it for off-road use)

The Max "Yellow" is actually a different lens then the Sport/Pro because of how much light the Max has.

CobraJay

Tweaker by trade
Reaction score
You're referring to the SS3 (Stage Series 3") which are Sport/Pro/Max??

The Max yellow only come as a Fog, however there is nothing stopping you from swapping in a yellow spot lens on the Max, Diode just doesn't sell them as such because it wouldn't be legal then (even though you could do it for off-road use)

The Max "Yellow" is actually a different lens then the Sport/Pro because of how much light the Max has.
Reading is fundamental, thanks for the clarification. Still debating A-pillar critter spotters of some type.