DiamondBack Cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Thumpzilla44

Thumpzilla44

Reaction score
Looks awesome. Did you order from their website? Where exactly did you need to add more weather stripping?
I ordered directly from Diamondback and paid for a rush delivery because I was taking a trip and had to have it..arrived in 6 days . I had someone close the cover while I was inside and was able to identify a few areas where daylight came through. There were no areas where the cover was that had any issues. I put weather stripping around the tailgate area to keep out dust. I also used the same 3m product instead of what came with it for the area along the back window as recommended by others on this site. 2 days of travel in HEAVY rain and not one drop of water or dirt inside the bed. I will say that installing a bed rug prior to installing the Diamond was key from a comfort perspective. It is extremely secure and looks great!

OP
OP
Thumpzilla44

Thumpzilla44

Reaction score
Well show me how you get at front cross toolbox. Are you tying a stepladder on top?
I am 6’6 and it is not an issue for me but I could see how it would be an issue others who are not as tall. Throwa step stool in the back I guess if it’s an issue..lol

Reaction score
These things are bomber... look so cool especially on the white Raptor you got... and everyone who owns seems to swear by them... I almost bought one but needed a bit different setup for my cover as I run with cargo basket and bike racks in top, so went with the Ridgelander instead for easier bed access... but the Ridgelander is not as tough as the Diamondback, especially the HD. When deciding on my purchase, they were super helpful with my questions as I would have had to modify to attach my rack system to it...great customer support over there. Enjoy.

sdfd504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How was delivery? Did they take off the truck with a pallet jack? Doubt I could move this box into my driveway by myself.
I just had mine delivered today. I live super close to delivery hub for my city so I arranged pick up there. Normally they will bring a pallet jack and a semi with a lift gate.

Jughead

Reaction score
Got my HD installed last week. Still a little tweaking to do on the cab panel lock. Haven't installed the front weather strip yet and was surprised it hasn't leaked even thru heavy rain. I ran it thru a touchless car wash and there was a little leak at the bottom of the tail gate and no where else. I attributed that to the tailgate seal.

This thing is very heavy duty.

amondback_c5de2950498ed458feaa5cc51389f5d067853475.jpg

ondback_2_fcb6e62dc4b675d4db1c30b17e6263167fa5839d.jpg