DiamondBack Cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vlogger

Reaction score
Looks awesome. Did you order from their website? Where exactly did you need to add more weather stripping?

Bonefixer

Reaction score
I put the same one (HD SE) on my 2012 SCREW last year. Replaced an Undercover one that it came with. Never stayed dry. Now, it's dry inside. I didn't have to add any extra weather stripping for mine. They do provide the extra strip for the bulkhead if needed. I love mine also. Looks great. The company supports the product also. Came with a bent safety catch from shipping, they replaced it right away. Before winter, they sent out an email with tips to keep it looking and working well through the weather. I had no problems through the winter with it. Weather stripping still looks good and is sealing through the spring rains now.

I checked around online and didn't find any better prices, so I bought it directly from the company. I believe they make them to order.

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
With the tall headache rack you can use back window with no wind noise. Front cross bin is tough. Better with a floor toolbox of some sort. Or use front bin as a slide drawer out the back

Raptor_Pilot

Reaction score
With the tall headache rack you can use back window with no wind noise. Front cross bin is tough. Better with a floor toolbox of some sort. Or use front bin as a slide drawer out the back
I was referring to this Cross Bin Diamondback makes to work with the top. LINK Looks like OP is utilizing the bin.

donh

Reaction score
I've been running that cover on my gen1 for a few years now and love it. Keeps the rain, the dust, and most crackheads out. :)

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well show me how you get at front cross toolbox. Are you tying a stepladder on top?

EPHsurgeon

Reaction score
B0243003-A0EC-4041-8513-AC5D9C7A653C.jpeg Love mine. Completely dry in all elements. Ordered from their website and talked to them to make sure fitment was good. They have veterans discount as well, can’t remember but at least 10-15%