Delay to test 10 speed transmissions - Reuters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree that it's more than a software issue. My rep says my truck is held at the ramp for a "retrofit". If that's the tranny issue that doesn't describe a reprogram to me. I'm sure if it was that simple they would release that info.
But if it was a reprogram they probably would not ship them before they corrected the issue. The 16' Focus RS had to have a reprogram because they discovered the rear hatch could be released under something like 5mph. They held those units in shipping until they did the updates. They used to send the units to the dealer but any more they hold them in transit and repair them first.

We currently have a 17' F250 that's been at the ramp for quite some time waiting on some sort of quality correction and a GT350 waiting for an updated oil line.

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

Are you saying Raptors have shown up at dealerships or the regular 150 with the new 3.5 and the 10 speed?

Yup. That raptor is literally sitting at a dealership in VA as we speak. I'm curious what the system says about it.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just did a dealer locate. Now keep in mind I can only look at stock ordered units. There is one truck showing on the ground at a dealer in MI. Says it's been there 2 days. Build date on that truck was 12/1 That's the ONLY stock ordered truck showing up on the ground at a dealership anywhere at this point.

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just did a dealer locate. Now keep in mind I can only look at stock ordered units. There is one truck showing on the ground at a dealer in MI. Says it's been there 2 days. Build date on that truck was 12/1 That's the ONLY stock ordered truck showing up on the ground at a dealership anywhere at this point.

LOL...so its funny that dealership also has this one there too:

1FTFW1RGXHFA65655

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Which dealership is it?

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree that it's more than a software issue. My rep says my truck is held at the ramp for a "retrofit". If that's the tranny issue that doesn't describe a reprogram to me. I'm sure if it was that simple they would release that info.
But if it was a reprogram they probably would not ship them before they corrected the issue. The 16' Focus RS had to have a reprogram because they discovered the rear hatch could be released under something like 5mph. They held those units in shipping until they did the updates. They used to send the units to the dealer but any more they hold them in transit and repair them first.

We currently have a 17' F250 that's been at the ramp for quite some time waiting on some sort of quality correction and a GT350 waiting for an updated oil line.

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

Are you saying Raptors have shown up at dealerships or the regular 150 with the new 3.5 and the 10 speed?

Raptor's are showing up at dealers?

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow. It won't be long now...

Depending on when your raptor was built wouldn't get my hopes up. Everything that has shipped so far seems to be last few days of Nov, first few days of Dec for build dates.