Delay to test 10 speed transmissions - Reuters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stealthfrc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
are all the early builds dealer stock units? ford probably did that since the dealer could afford to wait for a "stock" unit if they had issues when being built.

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
are all the early builds dealer stock units? ford probably did that since the dealer could afford to wait for a "stock" unit if they had issues when being built.

Nope majority of the early builds are the special order builds submitted by people who put down deposits it looks like.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Depending on when your raptor was built wouldn't get my hopes up. Everything that has shipped so far seems to be last few days of Nov, first few days of Dec for build dates.
Build date 10/14. ETA still TBD. At this point, I fully expect it will be sometime in January....but at least some are shipping.

GOTSVT?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was built 11/6 and "awaiting shipment"
Ordered 7/28
We are getting crappy weather now, and much prefer driving the 14, so they can take their time!

stealthfrc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope majority of the early builds are the special order builds submitted by people who put down deposits it looks like.

i thought they were "stock" orders and thats why that one dealer that said they were shipping could only "locate" those in his system?

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Normally with a new model build that's what Ford does and for the reason you mentioned. However with the Raptor they have done that different. They have scheduled both stock and retail units for first build. I think a lot of that went by what type of order each dealer had in as their first order when it was their turn for a truck.

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

i thought they were "stock" orders and thats why that one dealer that said they were shipping could only "locate" those in his system?

That was me. Our dealer locator only shows stock ordered units so I can't track any info for people that have bought Raptors ordered as retail units.

StrikerHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
**** off, you stupid ******* idiot.
I'm telling ya man, if you'd just put that ******* on IGNORE, you'd have SO much less stress in your forum reading life. :biggrin:

post_old.gif
Today, 10:34 AM Remove user from ignore list
17Jake This message is hidden because 17Jake is on your ignore list.