Decals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the Gen 3 flag one a lot, but IMO the 35 one looks about as good as a mustache on the Mona Lisa.
The tire size decals are just replicas of the ones offered by Ford...I think it's a 'love it' or 'hate it' thing. The factory 37 graphics package comes with the 37 logo as part of the "RAPTOR" bedside graphic, so each part can't be removed separately. These 35 and 37 decals give the option of running just the tire size with a different side graphic, or without one...

Fat_Kid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone is still trying to contact Rappy Graphics, I had a guy reach out and I have his number to pass along for those wanting to buy soon… With his permission of course. He asked to keep it small and quiet.

Bruindude

Reaction score
Same here... sent a couple emails and called (VM full) so no way to get to them. I found someone on Etsy who created custom GN03 w/ Flag & 37 in grey for my 2021 Agate Black Raptor w/ 37 package. Also discovered the FORD grille on 2021 is smaller than I had on my 2019 Raptor so really need to find those as well.

Fat_Kid would appreciate connection w/ Rappy Graphics if still available.