Decals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Floyd554

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s not just you. I’ve been thinking about finding a place to do the FP on my Code Orange that I ordered without decals. Happy to know I’m not alone with that idea.

Raptorlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s great - I messaged them as well. Would really like to see an overlay for the ”Raptor logo” on the 37 package. The rest of it actually blends in well, but that logo sticks out way too much.

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

We just added some FP decals (both Gen2 and Gen3) to our store catchmeoffroad.com (link) - check them out if you're interested!

20220410_150936.jpg

Also, we have "35" and "37" decal sets available here:
20220410_145655.jpg

AutoXRacer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rappygraphics.com had Gen3 graphics until recently.

I had spoken to them (2021) about getting the FP G3 and flag decal. They said they had it and I just needed to order stating the customizations I wanted.

Their G3 product page has disappeared!!

What gives?

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rappygraphics.com had Gen3 graphics until recently.

I had spoken to them (2021) about getting the FP G3 and flag decal. They said they had it and I just needed to order stating the customizations I wanted.

Their G3 product page has disappeared!!

What gives?
Ford seems to want to cause pain to everyone these days... vendors, stock holders, buyers like us! LOL I guess they had some kind of licensing disagreement they are working through. Just send them a note, they likely have stock for most of the gen 3 items and they'll help you out!

AutoXRacer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh cool!! Thanks.

I have sent them a few emails asking about the Gen 3 stuff.... but no replies.