Dealers selling 2020's at invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ArcticRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree, I think Raptors would be moving much faster off of lots and dealers wouldn't be discounting so much if Ford offered the 0% financing on them. They are devaluing their product to make more money in interest. I found a local bank offering .99%, so I'm hoping they come through without any hitches.

0hmygee

Reaction score
Hey guys. I am looking into getting a 2020 raptor. Do you guys know the best place to get the raptor under MSRP? I am in Texas but willing to go anywhere where is cheapest. Looking for Ford Performance Blue, White, Silver or Magnetic with 802 (a) package and RAPTOR Interior Color Accent Package or Raptor Carbon Fiber Package. Thanks guys!!
I know it's very far, but if you could, talk to Matthew @ Yankee Ford in Maine.
They got a few raptors on the lot and 2019s as well with decent deal.

EastEndAngler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought from Koon's Ford in Sterling VA. Under MSRP but do not under any circumstances let them handle your Tag and Title work if your out of state.

FDHog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went through a bunch of dealers in the NY/NJ/PA area. Forget NY/NJ, all over MSRP. Some dealers in PA show discounts of up to 6K off sticker until you call them and they either say the add was wrong, or those are special discounts, in other words just bait to get you in.
Finally found a dealer in PA who was upfront and gave me 2K off sticker for the exact truck I wanted.
Well almost..........didn't really want the pano roof, but almost every 802A has one.

RaptorMan703

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought from Koon's Ford in Sterling VA. Under MSRP but do not under any circumstances let them handle your Tag and Title work if your out of state.

I found them to not be very competitive when it came to price reductions. Glad you had some luck

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I found them to not be very competitive when it came to price reductions. Glad you had some luck

I went round and round with them over 3 cars they had as they held fast to the "Our cars are priced to sell". 6 months later the same cars are still on the lot at what I offered prices. Morons!

tone228

Reaction score
Got my 2020 801a Supercab for invoice at Brian Hoskins Ford in Coatsville PA, fairly painless process.