*DEAL ALERT* New Method NV 305 Black $624/set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svt_ivan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it's rare to find deals like this for our Raptors... of course by the time you buy the awesome machined center caps that Vince is making... black lug nuts... and tire sensors... you're back in the money lol

Out of curiosity, you're saying i would need to buy new tire sensors for the new wheels? I would not be able to use my oem ones?

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, you're saying i would need to buy new tire sensors for the new wheels? I would not be able to use my oem ones?

OEM ones would work fine, if your willing to remove the stock tires from your wheels to get the sensors out.

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

The lowest price I could find on the NV's 2 months ago was $775 out the door. This is a great price on these wheels.

OP
OP
Mad Max

Mad Max

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got them installed! Each NV weighed 5 pounds lighter than the stock wheel. 20 total pounds off rotational weight, and seeing a slight improvement in mpg...although I'll lose that when I go to 37's

IMG_1854a_zps02cd1ec7.jpg

Last edited:

svt_ivan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I couldn't refuse the great deal and purchased the brushed faced NVs. Just wondering do I need to buy new lug nuts or will the originals do the job?

whoisbigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just bought 4 new 37x12.5x17 Nittos (2 at a time of course). $100 off + $100 off + free shipping + no sales tax... $1332.00 at my door. I really, really, really, want new wheels but can't have them today. Now I have to sit by my door.