Dallas Area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
I missed it this morning. I'm out of town for the next few weeks, but i'll catch you next sunday at the starbucks.

Come on down. Only 5 of us today. Way to many nice looking girls for just us to burn holes in by our selves. HAhahaaaaa.
BDRAG

OP
OP
robmax72

robmax72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BDRAG said:
Come on down. Only 5 of us today. Way to many nice looking girls for just us to burn holes in by our selves. HAhahaaaaa.
BDRAG

You down there now?

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
You down there now?

Superbowls on shortly! HAhahaaaaaa. Tuesdays 6:30pm till whenever, Sunday MORNNINGs from 7:00am till whenever, usually 9:30 or 10:00 depending on the BS and the scenery. HAHhaaaaaa. Why, Ya wanna meet now? PM me.....
BDRAG

brinkwolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used to live in Walden on the other side of the lake Brinkman. I'm hoping to head down there in September or October to visit friends there and in Cut'n'Shoot. Once I get my fix of McKenzie's BBQ, maybe we can go for a tour down at that place in Spring!?

Hadn't had McKenzie's in a while now and if the place in Spring I think your talking about then there is to many kids now on 4-wheelers there. MuddyGraw is coming up soon but I will be working that weekend. Heck my Raptor hasn't even seen mud yet and with all the weather it needs a bath but to cold for me to turn on the hose........I will get to go play in the sand come summer when I go to Corpus this year.