Dallas Area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
I used to live in Walden on the other side of the lake Brinkman. I'm hoping to head down there in September or October to visit friends there and in Cut'n'Shoot. Once I get my fix of McKenzie's BBQ, maybe we can go for a tour down at that place in Spring!?

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
We have to get together to do some off roading! I live in wylie, so i'm close.

Well there is another close by as well, Tim. We are gonna try and hook up soon. He is like 2 miles from here.

As far as off roading??? HAHhaaaaaaa. I am a try and not break it yet kinda guy. I hate cleaning a Black anything, even the CRV. I will take the ride down to my land and one day maybe even try some jumping but not yet. I don't even have real tags yet! AHhahaaaaaaa.

My 2004 FX4 with 92K was just starting to get some harder use. I gotta keep shit for years and it has to stay nice or I freak. AHhahaaaaaaa. I payed the extra cash over a new FX4 because of looks only, The rest was nice and I love it but if the regular FX looked the same with less suspension I would probably gone the LESS MONEY route. But HEY, I am old and may forget that we ever had this conversation! HAhahaaaaaa.

I was gonna see if you were over off Merritt today about noon, Some guy in another thread was askin if it was me. OH! It was you asking. HAhahaaaaaaaa, did you see yourself today? HAhhaaaaa. SHIT!

Try Matts on the inside of 190 at Brand. EXCELLENT TEX MEX FUNKY STUFF with great chip and hot sauce......

BDRAG

OP
OP
robmax72

robmax72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is real cool, I don't blame you at all. I would really love to meet up with everyone, maybe at a Sonic or something. Well maybe not a sonic, i barely fit in the stall the way it is, much less get out of the truck. But definitely somewhere!

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
That is real cool, I don't blame you at all. I would really love to meet up with everyone, maybe at a Sonic or something. Well maybe not a sonic, i barely fit in the stall the way it is, much less get out of the truck. But definitely somewhere!

Hey, I meet my dad and a few others I ride with on bikes at Starbucks at Renner and Custer road on Tuesday nights from abot 6:30 till 8:00 or till the lies run out. Stop by. Bring a coat because we usually sit outside. Thats the time and place I mentioned to Tim, the other local guy with a black Raptor. Hummmmmm, I see a trend startin here. HAhahaaaaa. So come on down...
I also meet the old man every Sunday morn from 7:00an till 9:00 or 10:00am. Welcome then too...... See ya in the morn? We sit inside on Cold mornings. AHhahaaaaaaa.

BDRAG

OP
OP
robmax72

robmax72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, I meet my dad and a few others I ride with on bikes at Starbucks at Renner and Custer road on Tuesday nights from abot 6:30 till 8:00 or till the lies run out. Stop by. Bring a coat because we usually sit outside. Thats the time and place I mentioned to Tim, the other local guy with a black Raptor. Hummmmmm, I see a trend startin here. HAhahaaaaa. So come on down...
I also meet the old man every Sunday morn from 7:00an till 9:00 or 10:00am. Welcome then too...... See ya in the morn? We sit inside on Cold mornings. AHhahaaaaaaa.

BDRAG

I missed it this morning. I'm out of town for the next few weeks, but i'll catch you next sunday at the starbucks.