CVT Mt. McKinley tent with 99 inch awning

• Thread starter Deleted member 17706
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 17706

I'm moving from Idaho to Texas and I will not have a garage. I don't think running this tent on my vehicle 24/7 would be a wise thing to do with all the harsh weather and humidity in Texas. So I'm deciding to part with it. This tent system is only 3 months old and has been a awesome investment, I have no regrets at all. This is a great product and is very functional and would suit somebody very well who likes to off road and be in remote places. Real camping is not staying at a campground! It's being in the backwoods by yourself and enjoying what God has created. The roof top tent is made by Cascadia vehicle tents. It's the Mt. McKinley model which is the biggest model they make. It can sleep 4 people up top, and several more in the bottom annex room. I also have the 99 inch awning with all the side walls (the side walls are sold separately), which can be a little kitchen, another room to sleep people. or an area to sit and relax. The Mt. McKinley tent by itself is $2200. The awning by itself is $325. Then all the side walls are $425. I also have two extra full sliding ladders which are needed because of the Raptor's suspension set up and they were $190. I also have two tent covers one with black lettering, and one with orange lettering instead of the white lettering in the pictures ($150). Then shipping. So I'm asking $2600.

I'm located in Northern Idaho and my zip is 83804. I would prefer to work out something in person, but could also ship it freight paid for by the buyer. I do a lot of traveling so I wouldn't have an issue delivering it in person. If you got any other questions please feel free to ask. Thanks

Attachments

• image-63.jpg
    image-63.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 407
  • image-61.jpg
    image-61.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 436
  • image-59.jpg
    image-59.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 385
  • image-60.jpg
    image-60.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 313
  • image-54.jpg
    image-54.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 346
  • image-56.jpg
    image-56.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 302
  • image-62.jpg
    image-62.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 356
  • image-64.jpg
    image-64.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 287
  • image-65.jpg
    image-65.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 615
  • image-66.jpg
    image-66.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 549

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Kick ass setup! Too bad you have to sell.... Have you considered storing it for some time?

Are the photos from Glacier National Park?

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 17706

Yea I've thought about it, but honestly don't want to mess with it. I don't really have a lot of things and I don't want to rent a storage place just for a tent. I'm going to get another one once I figure out my moving situation is settled for a little while.

But me and my bro just got done doing a overland trip through Canada and Alaska. 46 days on the road and covered 11,000 miles. So some of those pics are from Jasper and Banff. Tombstone park north of Dawson city in the Yukon, Exit Glacier near Seward, Alaska, and Kodiak island. I love this tent set up and enjoyed every second of it. It allows you to still drive the Raptor the way it's meant to be driven off road while not having to worry about pulling a camper.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
D

Deleted member 17706

@Jimbo didn't know you could buy a new house with tent money :)

spot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome set up. Would love to Buy it but shipping to GA would be ridiculous. I'm building an overlander from a 78 bronco and that tent would be perfect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Awesome set up. Would love to Buy it but shipping to GA would be ridiculous. I'm building an overlander from a 78 bronco and that tent would be perfect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Road trip to Texas!

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

Status
Not open for further replies.