Custom cnc machined center caps for method wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitrous Kyle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Old powder coat

Vince,

I ordered one of the original sets of center caps from you with the silver SVT. The color is now more of a grayish color. What are the chances of having them re-powdercoated to the Method-matched black.

Thanks,
Kyle

OP
OP
vince7870

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want them, sending pm

Sold! Thanks

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Vince,

I ordered one of the original sets of center caps from you with the silver SVT. The color is now more of a grayish color. What are the chances of having them re-powdercoated to the Method-matched black.

Thanks,
Kyle

Email me

wolfnnc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got the caps installed and they really make the wheel look 100xs better

ybynysen.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mad Max

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm about to order new wheels soon... it may be a coin toss between Fuel Hostage and Method NV... so if I go with the NV's, I'll be needing a set of black w/silver SVT caps!

wolfnnc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used to have Fuel Krank, but the center caps got to me after a bit...and when I saw these caps, I went for the Methods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Malibu1

Reaction score
Hi Vince,

I have a question about the rubber o-ring that is used on the cap. Lets say in 10 years from now we need to get another o-ring, could you tell us where we could get another set or o-rings?

JayneCobb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Vince,

I have a question about the rubber o-ring that is used on the cap. Lets say in 10 years from now we need to get another o-ring, could you tell us where we could get another set or o-rings?

Method.... maybe

Last edited:

Malibu1

Reaction score
If Vince doesn't have them still then you can order them from McMaster Carr...

Cool. I did not know where to get something like that. The o-ring looks synthetic type rubber so I am sure it will last along time. I have just been known to keep vehicles for a long time!

Status
Not open for further replies.