Custom cnc machined center caps for method wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did I miss something? When was this last order placed, I emailed Vince last week about a set.

- Travis

Quite a while ago, It's a process that takes time. He needs 10 orders paid in full to start production.

OP
OP
vince7870

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Capsare here

Ok....working on getting these wrapped up. Christmas comes early for 2 people waiting for sets. I have a black on black Svt set and I have a set with the Svt cnc' out of the black...so the letters or silver. 1st come 1st served. [email protected]. If paid tonight these will go out with rest of order.

c19dale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok....working on getting these wrapped up. Christmas comes early for 2 people waiting for sets. I have a black on black Svt set and I have a set with the Svt cnc' out of the black...so the letters or silver. 1st come 1st served. [email protected]. If paid tonight these will go out with rest of order.

Do u have pics? I have machined NV's just installed. [email protected]
Don't know which I want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

r1_hauler

Reaction score
Do u have pics? I have machined NV's just installed. [email protected]
Don't know which I want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you look through some of the pages of this thread there are a few pictures of the engraved ones.

-AB69-4CC7-8466-B2D07726ABCE-4997-000002A9E6DC32E3.jpg

image_zpsf0d3d7e7.jpg

Even one with your wheels.
With none coated centers (from page 8)
36112d1382850382t-custom-cnc-machined-center-caps-method-wheels-center-caps2.jpg

And Coated
image_zps6d45c15d.jpg

Last edited:

LastLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been leaning towards the methods for some time and that machined wheel with the black engraved center caps is looking awesome.

Husker

Reaction score
Good news fellas! Caps are in route to me! Soon as I get em I will inspect and have them wrapped up and shipped out. Hopefully this weekend they will be shipped or packed and ready to ship.

Got my shipping notice...Thank-U.

Status
Not open for further replies.