Custom cnc machined center caps for method wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

colticus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update.

So we looking at 2-3 weeks for delivery?

OP
OP
vince7870

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok guys. Got word yesterday powder coating was done! Whew! So the go back for final engravings and then off to me. With some luck that happens by this weekend or latest early next week.

OP
OP
vince7870

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some guys have been in contact about available sets. Once they get her I might have an extra set or two. I will post up when box arrives and I get everyone who paid up squared up. As always at that time if you guys want another run we can do that too

srs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some guys have been in contact about available sets. Once they get her I might have an extra set or two. I will post up when box arrives and I get everyone who paid up squared up. As always at that time if you guys want another run we can do that too

Vince-is it possible to ship me just a raw aluminum vs. the full blacked out.

OP
OP
vince7870

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Vince-is it possible to ship me just a raw aluminum vs. the full blacked out.

Not on this run. I'd need to know that going into process, before order placed. They don't like when I make changes once it's all set up. It causes confusion and ultimately someone messes up, which is what has happened in the past, and why I don't do it anymore.

srs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not on this run. I'd need to know that going into process, before order placed. They don't like when I make changes once it's all set up. It causes confusion and ultimately someone messes up, which is what has happened in the past, and why I don't do it anymore.

Understood. If you have a raw set leftover let me know please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erikn