Custom cnc machined center caps for method wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

13terrain

Reaction score
Do you happen to have any in stock for the method mesh wheels?

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lets see some pics when they're on @Jimbo!

And I should be first in line for any leftovers...I don't think there are any left though. Can we get another batch going? @vince7870

ModFreaksRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
8a49efb6c1d432d3e4d313ddd418b2af.jpg

Ok so who is Matt Luis and what is his address? Just got these today, I guess these got shipped to me accidentally because I already have mine. Vince, if you just want to gift me the postage, I will send these out to the rightful owner. My pay pal is [email protected] The box says the postage is $12.65. If Matt claims these before I hear from Vince, I won't send them out until Vince verifies the address of the owner. Thanks.

MF RAPTOR

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@ModFreaksRAPTOR I'll be Matt Lewis if it gets me these caps!!!

Seriously, I'd love to get these caps if they're extras or something! Of course, see if there is a mistake and you can get them to the rightful owner, but if they are unclaimed...I call dibs on them!!!

Last edited:

ModFreaksRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@ModFreaksRAPTOR I'll be the guy of it gets me these caps!!!

Seriously, I'd love to get these caps if they're extras or something! Of course, see if their is a mistake and you can get them to the rightful owner, but if they are unclaimed...I call dibs on them!!!

Okay, just waiting on Matt or Vince to respond.

MF RAPTOR

Status
Not open for further replies.