Custom cnc machined center caps for method wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
vince7870

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok. So let's start over as there is a lot of posts since the beginning and some info is probably hard to find. So I'll post on fitment and for some reason guys must believe the caps are for free so here's some info on pricing. ;-) Because when everyone hears the price they disappear. Not a problem , just exhausting.

So First fitment! The caps fit close to or flush on 17 inch method nv and mesh wheels. Any other wheel or size of wheel please measure and determine if they will sit the way you will be happy. Most all wheels for our trucks have a 94mm opening with a little taper on back of wheel. My caps are 30.5mm tall and fit the 94mm hole perfectly. To measure your wheels , just grap a caliper and measure wheel thickness at center opening, do not subtract taper, front face to rear face, and you will be able to determine how they will sit in your wheels. There is a crush oring that takes up the tapered space on back and creates pressure when wheel is tightened so no wobbling! They will not work with hub centric rings. The come all black no engraving , black with black SVT engraving, and black with machined out SVT engraving, and of course if you want them raw, you can have them plain or engraved SVT raw no coating.

Payment . The caps are 227.70 paid via PayPal. You don't need an account. If you have one great. All I need is an email address and I can send an invoice. You can pay with a credit card or a debit card or if you have an account you can pay anyway you want. If you want to mail me a money order the cost is 220

Ordering.....I do the caps in 25 set runs, once ordering is open if ordering is opened......the order is place with machine shop when I have 10 paid orders. Once I have those 10 paid orders I send that deposit to shop and they start working. I continue to take orders until all spots are sold out. There are only 25 spots. Usually sell out way before the order arrives.

Completion....order takes4 weeks at machine shop 1 week at powder then back to machine shop for final engravings 1week, then shipped to me to sort pack and ship1-2weeks. Sometimes it goes faster but since I am waiting just like you there isn't much that can be done but patiently wait!

So hopefully that helps all the new inquiring minds!

I'd be more than happy to get the ball rolling for you guys but, please no more I want a set and then when it's time to pay the piper, I get nothing but radio silence. I try to be fair and not waste everyone's time including mine so if you read all that and want in,shoot me an email...you want in, how you want them and when I get the 10 first soldiers I will shoot out the Paypal invoice! Faster you 10 pay the faster they get ordered and start the clock on production.

Thanks Vince

[email protected]

Last edited:

dbkid0486

Reaction score
so it looks like there's atleast 7 or 8 of us already or no? can we get a list of who's in and what they want? I want black on black. My Paypal is [email protected]. I will pay when I receive an invoice.

edit; just sent an email as well.

Last edited:

dbkid0486

Reaction score
anyone trying to get into this run please email Vince so he can start adding to the list. As of my email, I was number 2.

OP
OP
vince7870

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so it looks like there's atleast 7 or 8 of us already or no? can we get a list of who's in and what they want? I want black on black. My Paypal is [email protected]. I will pay when I receive an invoice.

edit; just sent an email as well.

I've only recieved 2 emails with an all in response. As I get them I'll let you know what number in up to....so far 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.