Cost-efficient Tonneau Cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXRaaptor

@thebeardedbrand
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Recently installed the Tyger Auto T3 Soft Tri-Fold tonneau cover. Had the equivalent model on my previous truck (‘18 Toyota Tundra Platinum).

The old one served me well so figured I’d do the same for now until I figure out if I want anything different. While it’s only $199 via Amazon, can’t really go too far wrong with it. Never had issues with leaks previously but did add in an extra seal for around the tailgate this time to help keep the bed more weatherproof.

Recommend for anyone looking for a reasonably priced cover as a temporary option or even long term based on my previous experience. Plus - at $199 you’re not going to be too upset if it gets damaged at some point as easy enough to replace. No drilling required, clamps on with zero fuss which also means easy to gain full bed access again when required.

View media item 15507View media item 15508View media item 15509View media item 15510