CLOSED: SOLD : FS: baja designs unlimited kit;, and Bak Industries Revolver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spg993tt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ended up selling my Raptor as i needed something more able to haul and tow as required,etc.
it was a 2018. i had installed the following bits which we've taken off. happy to see them go to another Raptor. The items below were bought direct from Baja in August. They were never taken off road and all worked flawlessly when i removed them. took photos of them yesterday ill attach

Baja Designs S8 Grille LED Bar MSRP $975
Bara Designs Fog Pocket Kit, "Unlimited" MSRP 1425
and Baja reverse light kit. msrp 299
Total MSRP $2699

Asking $1400 shipped to you in the USA.
Kit was installed and removed by a professional motorsports crewchief. WIll be packaged professionally and sent by the typical Fedex/UPS/USPS.

and i also a Bak Industries Revolver X4 also bought installed about that same time. $1050 retail.
Asking $600 shipped in the USA.

Open to reasonable, appropriate offers.
PM if you want to chat at all to discuss and ill pm you my cell.

View attachment 116630

View attachment 116631

View attachment 116632

View attachment 116633

View attachment 116634

BlazinPond

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow! Great stuff and price. I've been looking for the S8 kit, unfortunately already have the Unlimited fog set and S2 reverse lights kit.

GLWS

btw, what did you end up trading for?

OP
OP
spg993tt

spg993tt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2500. the other trucks at the shop are all ram so it just made some sense. its slow compared to the raptor, like driving an elephant instead of a mustang. but it also hauls the heck out of the trailers.

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
I ended up selling my Raptor as i needed something more able to haul and tow as required,etc.
it was a 2018. i had installed the following bits which we've taken off. happy to see them go to another Raptor. The items below were bought direct from Baja in August. They were never taken off road and all worked flawlessly when i removed them. took photos of them yesterday ill attach

Baja Designs S8 Grille LED Bar MSRP $975
Bara Designs Fog Pocket Kit, "Unlimited" MSRP 1425
and Baja reverse light kit. msrp 299
Total MSRP $2699

Asking $1400 shipped to you in the USA.
Kit was installed and removed by a professional motorsports crewchief. WIll be packaged professionally and sent by the typical Fedex/UPS/USPS.

and i also a Bak Industries Revolver X4 also bought installed about that same time. $1050 retail.
Asking $600 shipped in the USA.

Open to reasonable, appropriate offers.
PM if you want to chat at all to discuss and ill pm you my cell.

View attachment 116630

View attachment 116631

View attachment 116632

View attachment 116633

View attachment 116634
I want the lights!
Do the wire harness come with the lights? Also what lights are in the fog kit?

OP
OP
spg993tt

spg993tt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes, harnesses are included for all 3 components, factory harness as delivered, all in perfect shape. the kit is 4 months old, never been abused or hammered offroad ever.