Center console lock boxes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjm047

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone put a console lock box in yet? Consolevault vs Lockerdown? Will the ones made for a 2021 F150 fit in a raptor console? Have a lockerdown in my Yukon and have been happy with it. Thanks in advance…

CME73

Reaction score
Lockerdown has theirs available for pre order right now. Ordered mine a week ago, waiting for it to arrive. Yes a 21 F150 is what you need. (Use code fall21 for $50 off)

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is there a lock box under the rear seat? I just need a place to lock valuables safely while I’m surfing. I plan on locking keys and wallet in a lock box and using the door code to get into the vehicle.

CME73

Reaction score
Is there a lock box under the rear seat? I just need a place to lock valuables safely while I’m surfing. I plan on locking keys and wallet in a lock box and using the door code to get into the vehicle.
There is, not the most secure option though. It’s pretty flexible plastic.

20174x4

Reaction score
Lockerdown has theirs available for pre order right now. Ordered mine a week ago, waiting for it to arrive. Yes a 21 F150 is what you need. (Use code fall21 for $50 off)
Ordered. Thanks for coupon code. Lock'er Down with electronic lock has always served me well in the past.

OP
OP
J

jjm047

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice, thanks dude, appreciate it

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How does this secure inside the glovebox so that no one just takes the entire box? In my Jeep I have a lock box that bolts down to the front drivers seat underneath. All someone would need is impact wrench and socket set but that’s the best option on that vehicle. My vehicle will be spending a lot of its time in Baja. I’m also trying to figure out what else I need theft wise. Ideally I’d want something that notifies my phone when someone is around. Almost like a ring door bell for car.

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How does this secure inside the glovebox so that no one just takes the entire box? In my Jeep I have a lock box that bolts down to the front drivers seat underneath. All someone would need is impact wrench and socket set but that’s the best option on that vehicle. My vehicle will be spending a lot of its time in Baja. I’m also trying to figure out what else I need theft wise. Ideally I’d want something that notifies my phone when someone is around. Almost like a ring door bell for car.
It goes in the console, not the glovebox. These are bolted in with the bolts on the inside of the locked box. Probably not 100%, but close enough.

RotorOver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with a FAS1 safe, which is a straight up gun safe. I've owned one for years and love tem. The compact version fits perfectly. This thing is a beast, 7 GA steel all the way around and Simplex lock standard. Fits a compact size gun- G19, P320, etc., and presents the gun for draw from a holster. Also room for other items at the bottom of the safe. Secured with toggle bolts to the console.

FAS1 Handgun Safes

B11E4D34-7841-4F18-97C3-AEB9B1E0458E_1_105_c.jpeg

5AD135DE-AB8C-4647-8391-860057AFCEE0_1_105_c.jpeg

Last edited:

birdieman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went a FAS1 safe, which is a straight up gun safe. I've owned one for years and love tem. The compact version fits perfectly. This thing is a beast, 7 GA steel all the way around and Simplex lock standard. Fits a compact size gun- G19, P320, etc., and presents the gun for draw from a holster. Also room for other items at the bottom of the safe. Secured with toggle bolts to the console.

FAS1 Handgun Safes

View attachment 323831

View attachment 323832
How did you attach the safe to the truck?

Thanks