Borla with Corsa

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
V

VADER332

Reaction score
I too have the borla and deleted the resonator. The drone got to me after a trip from Missoula to Moab. I put on an aftermarket resonator after that and right away noticed a difference - yes, it is quieter now. But zero drone - much more comfortable in the cabin. The weird thing is that I always feel like it is too quiet because I remember what it sounded like before, but everyone that rides in my truck comments about how loud and badass it sounds. I guess we sometimes lose objectivity when we get desensitized to the sound.

If you don't mind me asking, what model of aftermarket resonator did you use?

M3 WRATH

Reaction score
Not sure what brand of resonator was installed. I had it done by a local muffler shop and asked for the shortest (loudest?) one - I believe it is 18" long. If I had kept the factory resonator I would have used it, but that got cut off long ago. I guess Ford put it on for a reason.

OP
OP
V

VADER332

Reaction score
Not sure what brand of resonator was installed. I had it done by a local muffler shop and asked for the shortest (loudest?) one - I believe it is 18" long. If I had kept the factory resonator I would have used it, but that got cut off long ago. I guess Ford put it on for a reason.

Thanks for the information.

Greybeard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I welded my borla to the Corsa Resonator delete pipe. Seemed to slip on fine