Big Air Photo Day Trip Lil Sahara Saturday June 15th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CAbimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting a new rack installed on Wednesday. Should get her back this weekend. Sucks having to drive around my sons BMW

TMX Engineer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Method NV Machined

The wiring to the transmission module landed on the header and melted so the truck couldn't correlate speed with rpms with what gear its supposed to be in.

And I destroyed my driver side CV

OkieRacing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn guys I have been locked out of my email and didn't get any of the info on this until just now! I haven't read through all this yet but I'll get to it. I will definitely try to get with y'all next time. I need to change my contact info on all these forums!

OP
OP
MotuMute

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
John, how / why did it come off??
Mine is loose... I might need to bolt it on, hahaha Yukon Joe

Weird deal Joe.

I had the metal parts of the rear bumper replaced and painted a year ago after some ******* creamed me in a parking lot. Looked he like backed a trailer into it. Anyways, at the dealer paint shop they did not replace the plastic bumper cap.

Then, I took the bumpers off to have them painted matte black along with my new boatec fender flares. And I reinstalled them so this is my fault as I was the last one to touch them. It did seem a little loose to me too - I think maybe the plastic snap connectors get worn over time especially with offroading and bumper removals.

Very easy fix that only takes a few minutes:

If you look underneath, you will see two slots right below the rear license plate. I got a couple of bolts, washers, lock washers, and nuts from Home Depot and drilled two holes through these slots from underneath. Painted the top side hardware black, let it dry, and then installed with blue loctite.

muny8e8u.jpg

Super tight now... the way it should be!

uzarujym.jpg

Last edited: