Best Wheel Size for 37” Tires (on 35” Truck)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mxsledder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
20’s would be a great balance and would have the same sidewall ratio as 18’s with 35’s. If you don’t off-road the truck much 22’s would look nice.

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the 37” factory option is worth every penny. You are opening a can of worms when upgrading to 37“ tires on the 35” version of the new Raptor. Ford chassis engineers spent a lot of time to get the 37” factory suspension geometry spot on. Suspension issues that arise down the road due to a non-factory 37” wheel/tire upgrade may not be covered under the factory warranty.

E0E9A90A-7DE4-4445-A443-1F1D57C6C6A0.jpeg

Last edited:

mike91

Reaction score
i could be wrong but the way i read it is there is no difference in the shocks other than they are tuned differently to account for the extra weight. similar to the difference between the gt350 and the gt350r

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Time will tell, once these trucks get into people’s hands and they get examined in detail. Will the Raptor with 35’s come with the same exact suspension minus differently valved shocks and a wider frame out back for the spare? Will the modules get cracked so you can go in and change tire sizes? Will Ford instantly void warranty’s for people who convert 35 trucks? With the Gen 2 you could fly under the radar in many cases as 37” tires wasn’t all the hoopla it is now with an officially optioned truck from Ford. It was only case of some people just doing it.