Best Stance I've seen on 35's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Pitboss02

Pitboss02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI, for those curious on wheel and tire setups…I measure my tires extended approx 1 3/8” - 1 1/2” depending on the knobs (Nitto Ridge Grapplers) from the center of the fender flare.

I did not measure the stock setup, but would guess they were flush or slightly inside the flares.
@uscraptor51 we need the insta handle so we can follow the build haha. I’m waiting for me leadfoot

andreb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put Innov8 Racing G400 Beadlock Wheels - 17x9" 6 Lug (Ford 135mm) - 4.5” backspace on my 2014 Gen1. Love the stance but now that its raining in CA i realize I need fiberglass fenders! Actually, that was part of the grand plan but like others have said: wide wheels throw **** all over the side of your truck, mirrors and door handles. Always trade-offs...

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree the stance looks good but the paint job will suffer from road debris being kicked up by the tires because of the poke. Almost every truck modification is a trade off. The owner just has to be willing to live with the consequences.
1634853984935.png

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree the stance looks good but the paint job will suffer from road debris being kicked up by the tires because of the poke. Almost every truck modification is a trade off. The owner just has to be willing to live with the consequences.
View attachment 325859
Wonder if that thing even gets wheeled. My guess is no. Probably a photo-op

OP
OP
Pitboss02

Pitboss02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI, for those curious on wheel and tire setups…I measure my tires extended approx 1 3/8” - 1 1/2” depending on the knobs (Nitto Ridge Grapplers) from the center of the fender flare.

I did not measure the stock setup, but would guess they were flush or slightly inside the flares.
Did you measure to the tread or the bulge?