Best Raptor Compliments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darkside64

Reaction score
In fl. at our other house near Branford, was diving at Royal springs. Had my tail gate down making some adjustments to my DPV and i hear a voice behind me say "hey man". i turn around and these two dudes in a old f150 lean out their window and say "we f###ing love your truck",then drive off.

My son was born on 07/10/14, when we brought him home from the hospital i pulled up to the door to load him up and the older lady who came down from the nursery looked at my truck and said can i go too,that is one bad truck.

it is rare that i drive it and not get some kind of remark.

Five-O Donut Hole

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Get the compliments daily it seems....

The best was the day I brought the truck home. I'm sitting at a light and a father and son pulls along side of me and honks. He yells up to me, "is that one of the Raptors!? I tell him yeah it is. He replies, "my wife would be pissed if I bought one of those." I tell him 'mines about to be cuz she thought I was out returning the rental car.'

DILLIGAF

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I was with three caked on mud covered jeeps the day after off roading. We were all parked in a line and the guy came over to talk to the jeepster about where he went---I said "mine was just as dirty (not exactly all die credit to the crawlers) but I cleaned mine". He says "yeah right this thing probably hasn't seen a speck of dirt." All the guys started laughing and I popped the hood (which I am embarrassed to say I neglected to clean) and the guy says "OH SHIT" and walks away!!!

Yeahhhh boy!!! M3NT4L.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DILLIGAF

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
esurujut.jpg

This was in the beginning of the day. How come I can't attach video. I have one in the pit. That's where I tried to have more courage. Lol. I still babied her though.

DILLIGAF

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Ohhhh. Can't now. She's getting an oil change. I am pricing new head lamps while I am here. Check out the sign. I cracked up.
ja3ehuby.jpg

Hmmmmm.....hehehe.

subseashooter

Reaction score
Yesterday was day 2 with my truck.

Went to a local watering hole with my buddy and backed in.

A while later I went out to grab something from my console and when I unlocked it, the couple that had parked next to it were walking out and it caught their attention.

The wife started looking in the windows, and didn't even notice me going to the driver's side door. She profusely apologized and asked if she could look. I, of course, agreed.

Then we spent the next 20 minutes talking about it, and the husband disgustingly said that she wouldn't let him buy one because she wanted a Lexus. I laughed as she crawled into the back seat and was amazed at the room.

When she got out, she asked about the engine and asked me to start it up. Even with stock exhaust, she was obviously enjoying herself, and sheepishly told her hubby (in front of me) that it....uhhhh....did it for her. Not exactly what she said, but you get the picture.

He laughed and said that they were off so that he could take advantage of the situation, LOL!!

Ego - overinflated.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't drive my truck every day becose I farm and don't get in it dirty. Guy I know at the gas station comes in and says that's your truck right me yep him did you do anything to it or did it come like that I've never seen one that looked like that before. Me I've done a few things but it's mostly stock. Him well it's a sharp looking truck. Me the best part is the ride you want one you don't even know when you get it 4 feet off the ground. Him no way. I go out side and he is telling a guy standing by it the story.