Best Raptor Compliments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This was on the windshield of my Raptor when I left the gym today. No idea which girls left it, not sure I want to know. Most of the time, the Fantasy is Better than the Reality.
f9d26158-5d17-4e18-993f-93750d992b0b_zps29e98698.jpg

I'm going to start leaving a card with my cellphone number on it on the windshield so the girls can just call me directly in case they forget to put their number on the note, like in this instance.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm going to start leaving a card with my cellphone number on it on the windshield so the girls can just call me directly in case they forget to put their number on the note, like in this instance.

Good idea but your number might end up on the M4M section on Craigslist

Achtung667

Reaction score
At the gas station gettin my red bull. A dad and a little girl maybe about 6 are behind me. He points out to his daughter and says there's a raptor Little girl runs over to the door to check it out. And says. That thing is soooo cool !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Witchy

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
So cute. A neighbor kid stops by while Orange and I are finishing the exterior detail. He looks at the truck and says, "wow nice truck, when did you get a new one?" I told him it was the same truck just clean. He says, "I want one when I get big so I can clean it too." He's only 5.

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chick in a Nissan Exterra coming the other direction eyeballing the truck almost runs off the road then flashes me the peace sign. LOL

Reaction score
This was on the windshield of my Raptor when I left the gym today. No idea which girls left it, not sure I want to know. Most of the time, the Fantasy is Better than the Reality.
f9d26158-5d17-4e18-993f-93750d992b0b_zps29e98698.jpg

This looks like two different styles of handwriting to me. The top portion looks like a female but the small font stuff looks like someone trying to match the top part.

I don't know how to put this, but you might want to watch your ******** buddy:supergay:

scoutdrivinrebel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This looks like two different styles of handwriting to me. The top portion looks like a female but the small font stuff looks like someone trying to match the top part.

I don't know how to put this, but you might want to watch your ******** buddy:supergay:

Agreed, looks like different writing styles. Who knows, who cares, it's still funny and a compliment to the truck. Whatever girl wrote the top part probably weighs 400lbs anyway.

Badgerscab6.2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There was classic car show and cruise on the downtown main drag last night. There was people all along both sides of the streets while the cruise was going on, I saw cameras and cell phones following me pass just as much as all the classic cars, blew the air horn at group of kids on a corner, and the parents nearly fell of their laughing at how high the kids jumped. overall it was entertaining, watching all the rubber necks