Best Raptor Compliments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't know if this is a compliment or if they were checking out the truck.. But the kid in the passenger side of the black raptor was literally jaws dropped drooling at my Terrain raptor. You can barely make it out in this pic. qemasudy.jpg

sublime1996525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would drive it if it wasn't a ford. Coming from who it came from was actually a large compliment.

Sounds like a lot of my family lol. I've always been a Chevy guy and so have a lot of my friends and family, with a few Dodge peeps........, and I got a lot of the same comments from them. "It's a sweet truck and looks badass, but dude, it's a Ford." Lol. Hey at least it's not a Toyota right?

TurboEd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually the Tundras and Tacomas are excellent machines. I have always been anything but a Ford guy. Turns out they do make the best truck around.

Chase

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Two most recent:

Driving down the interstate a 2 wd Tahoe passes me and the girl in the passenger seat has her camera out taking pics as they drive by. Her guy driving didn't look too thrilled.

Day after I was gassing up and the guy and his his from the next pump over walks up it total awe of the truck. Asking every question in the world smiling ear to ear. As they walk off the son says that's what I want Dad, Dad replies...me too! Haha

Truck always puts a smile on my face in one way or another.

Mike175

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went to the stealership to have them do my yearly state inspection. Took my girls focus a few days prior and they charged her 20 bucks. I was expecting the same. When I drove it in the whole shop stopped and came to walk around and look at it. The maintenance manager came out of his office to oogle it. Funny thing is I haven't done anything but some cosmetic work to black the whole thing out. They thought it was some "black ops" special edition. I told them what I did and they went to the front to get a sales manager to see if I was blowing smoke up their ass or if it was a special order.
I walked out paying $5 for my inspection. The manager discounted it because everyone there thought it was so sexy.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Went to the stealership to have them do my yearly state inspection. Took my girls focus a few days prior and they charged her 20 bucks. I was expecting the same. When I drove it in the whole shop stopped and came to walk around and look at it. The maintenance manager came out of his office to oogle it. Funny thing is I haven't done anything but some cosmetic work to black the whole thing out. They thought it was some "black ops" special edition. I told them what I did and they went to the front to get a sales manager to see if I was blowing smoke up their ass or if it was a special order.
I walked out paying $5 for my inspection. The manager discounted it because everyone there thought it was so sexy.

Joe and I stopped at a dealership in Raleigh to pick up a part they had in stock and a salesman wanted to know if our "paint job" (wrap) was a Special Edition. Its funny in a sad way that these dealerships have no idea what options Raptors come with.

10380636_767925993230044_5287740297549811684_o.jpg