bedrug vs Line-X

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banned
Reaction score
alright, time has come for my ranger (ya ya i know this is a raptor forum) to get some kind of bed help. i want to mainly cover up all the ugly ass scratches in my bed.
been reading about the bedrug lately, and was wondering how it compares to something like the Line-x spray on liner. i haul a lot of tree branches, logs, scrap metal etc. just wondering if the bedrug would be durable enough, or if im better off with line-x.

sp, has anyone here had both of these, and can compare them? also, price wise, how do they compare.

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bed rug = need cover
Line-X = no cover needed

If you haul stuff then Line-X, but I'm jelly of the bed rug when it comes to just hanging out or parades, but you can always bring out a blanket or even throw rug for certain situations.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I vote line-x if you're hauling stuff. Bed-rug is great for hauling stuff you don't want scratched up or for hanging out in your bed.

Spider-One

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had Line-X in my 2010 SCAB and now in my 2012 SCEW I have the Bedrug. In hindsight I would get Line-X instead of the Bedrug and get a rubber mat for the bottom of the bed to put over the Line-X.

Raptor2010

Reaction score
I have the bed tread in my raptor. It looks just like line-x but you can kneel on it without hurting your knees. It takes the weather and anything you spill on it. I love it.

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been torn on this issue also, thinkin ima go with Rhinoliner tho,

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This promotional thread was brought to you by “LineX” ! You would think would become a sponsor with all the good endorsement we give them.

OP
OP

Banned
Reaction score
I personally will never even consider rhino liner. To soft and chunks WAY to easily in my opinion.