Bedliner Paint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bMwdefector

Reaction score
I recently had my truck repainted with the bedliner spray and figured I would share it with you guys. They have been refining their techquines through the years as well as getting better sprayers so it is very fine and much better looking than the ones we are used to seeing on older Jeeps. Lone Start 4x4 did the work. They are an off road shop north of Denton, Texas. I highly recommend them if you are interested. Since I know I will get asked, total bill was south of $8k which included painting door jambs, engine bay, and under the hood so it all matched. Also included two tone on the roof, tinting the lights and additional graphics I have not yet chosen. I like it so much the way it is, I may not do any additional work. It took them a month to finish it but it is well worth it. I cannot tell you how easy it is to clean bc I have not tried to yet. Dirt looks fine on it.

AF1QipPsxa3DTxpVP4uoYAmVP95NTL9ilYtBIPuD_RUk

AF1QipOHYSsAxYoYqOmpzOqprFG8E1ss5_s7EyH8yxSI

AF1QipPykSzMbQC-jl6ACgjj7mbSfRLgxfznOSuLjFOD