Bed not level?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dragonass23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello. Anyone ever notice their gen 2 raptor leans to the drivers side when viewed from the rear? I parked on a level surface and put a level on the tailgate. Sure enough, the passenger side is higher. Could this be caused by the fuel tank when full? Or is there another problem?

OP
OP
D

dragonass23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is caused by the fact that Raptor owners normally have the extra weight of their ginormous penises, which tends to make that lean semi-permanent, even after you exit the truck.
Lol. That would explain it perfectly if I was in the truck. It still leans when I’m out. Did I just permanently stretch the spring with my ***** weight?

OP
OP
D

dragonass23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that would be a way to see if the fuel is cause if the lean, but not very feasible. I guess I could get it closer to empty and measure to see if it makes a change. Do you think something else is wrong or do others see this “unlevel” on their trucks?