BakBox

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Timgco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a BakBox for sale. I installed this and took it back out the same day. I am going to bolt a trick box to the floor instead. I feel this can be a useful accessory for those who stay mostly on road.

Like new. $150 shipped to the lower 48. Still in original box it was shipped in.

BAKBox Tonneau Toolbox Overview

If you are local to Denver, I will discount the cost of shipping and can be picked up in Englewood.

BAKBox Tonneau Toolbox Overview

VAFordGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the bakflip vp system WITHOUT cargo management system. Will this work? If so, ill take it. I assume this is part 90301? What did u not like that made you change your mind so quick? I plan on just using it for jumpers, cleaners, towels....no heavy items or tools. I think this would work well for that.

OP
OP
Timgco

Timgco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the bakflip vp system WITHOUT cargo management system. Will this work? If so, ill take it. I assume this is part 90301? What did u not like that made you change your mind so quick? I plan on just using it for jumpers, cleaners, towels....no heavy items or tools. I think this would work well for that.

Sorry for the late reply on this. This will fit your setup. It just mounts to the Bakflip rails. It will fall out when going off-road. This design really needs to be reinforced to mount more securely.

I don't feel that this part will hold any amount of weight without reinforcing it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc