Baja Design Fog Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I HIGHLY recommend the wiring harness from 4x4TruckLeds. It makes it super clean and easy. No need for splices.

It is also long enough to run the harness over your radiator, under the plastic molding. I have seen videos and pictures of people running the wiring above the skid plate. To me, running it over the radiator is far better for protection. I don't know that you would be able to do that with the BD wiring set-up.

Mike O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a picture of the harness that Adam from 4x4TruckLeds provided a link to in his previous post.

It uses heat-shrink crimp connectors for the three wires. Each wire is labeled A, B, or C. The connections for each light are also labeled so that you plug the appropriate lights. It is that simple.

In the picture, you can see the yellow stickers that have the letter on it. You can also see the blue crimp connector at the end of the wires. All you do is crimp each wire to the desired upfitter and secure one ground. I also put an additional shrink wrap over the crimp connector for security and extra protection.

Wiring Harness.png

Adan

Reaction score
Nice. That's basically what I ended up doing on the one I had to fix. Although I'm debating replacing all of them with something like 1-pin weather pack connectors. It'd make it easier to swap them around as I add more lights or other accessories. That's why I was curious what the 4x4TruckLeds people were using in their harness. Thanks for sharing.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nice. That's basically what I ended up doing on the one I had to fix. Although I'm debating replacing all of them with something like 1-pin weather pack connectors. It'd make it easier to swap them around as I add more lights or other accessories. That's why I was curious what the 4x4TruckLeds people were using in their harness. Thanks for sharing.

On my personal truck I have quick disconnect plugs. Some people make a master 4 pin weatherpack connector (or DT connector) for the upfitters (3 switches + 1 ground). So they can disconnect things easily.