B Pillar replacement Gen 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

m4can2

Reaction score
Searched but couldn’t find any Gen 3 info on replacing the B Pillars. Mine are all swirled and scratched and I’m not sure how they got like that. Anyone replace these or know of its pretty easy on the Gen 3’s? Thanks.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm assuming they are the same as the Gen 2, you can scratch/swirl them with a mean look. It's not you. Mine had some swirls already as delivered from the factory! I had my detail shop clean them up and put PPF on them when they did the rest of the truck. Some guys put black vinyl on them. It's a known issue.

OP
OP
m4can2

m4can2

Reaction score
I'm assuming they are the same as the Gen 2, you can scratch/swirl them with a mean look. It's not you. Mine had some swirls already as delivered from the factory! I had my detail shop clean them up and put PPF on them when they did the rest of the truck. Some guys put black vinyl on them. It's a known issue.
Yeah I read as much..but, I’ve also got a small ding in one so I gotta replace it. I really have no clue where the ding came from either. These things are fragile af.

22R37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Searched but couldn’t find any Gen 3 info on replacing the B Pillars. Mine are all swirled and scratched and I’m not sure how they got like that. Anyone replace these or know of its pretty easy on the Gen 3’s? Thanks.
Instead of replacing it cover with this OCD Plug.com. Looks like new

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OP
OP
m4can2

m4can2

Reaction score
I like the PPF option but I think I still need to replace one of the pillars since I got a ding. I’m sure it would show up.