auxiliary switch wiring directions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Its simple once you locate them and know what to do. The passenger foot panel by the door is where they are. There should be 8 wires. 4 coming from the switches, and 4 running through the firewall. If you want front lights you need to connect these. These end in the engine bay on the passenger side. If not, you just run directly to the switch wires.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Prepare for many cuss words and have some skin sav handy for all the scuffs and scratches you will have on your hands once complete. Its like working in a sharks mouth! Take your time and do it right. You only want to do this once! HAhahaaaaa. Have fun...........

BDRAG

OP
OP
C

Coolhand5599

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Prepare for many cuss words and have some skin sav handy for all the scuffs and scratches you will have on your hands once complete. Its like working in a sharks mouth! Take your time and do it right. You only want to do this once! HAhahaaaaa. Have fun...........

BDRAG

:ROFLJest: I am getting directions for someone else. I would never do something like his myself.

phydough

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This procedure is rated R for blood, gore and language.

If done by a Raptor's owner, they will be bonded with DNA for life.