Anyone in Northern Maryland with Forescan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

onyx1357

Reaction score
I changed out the manual climate control for a upgraded model and just want to plug in and turn on the setting to see the set temperature but dont want to buy the whole obd scanner just to do that. Im in northern maryland if anyone has one that would be willing to plug in and change that one value I will bring a 6 pack for your time. Thanks!

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The cable costs the same as a 6-pack in case you don’t get any bites.

2020LeadFootFL

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I changed out the manual climate control for a upgraded model and just want to plug in and turn on the setting to see the set temperature but dont want to buy the whole obd scanner just to do that. Im in northern maryland if anyone has one that would be willing to plug in and change that one value I will bring a 6 pack for your time. Thanks!
What did you put in?

OP
OP
O

onyx1357

Reaction score
I had the manual control air and fan. I bought a new bezel which has the radio preset buttons down to the climate control with auto settings. It has the switches for heated seats and dual climate that don’t work but the auto climate works fine. I changed the fore scan value for auto climate display so that it would show what the temp is set to in the sync 3 display and there is another setting that allows the climate to pop up on the display like the volume does when you adjust it.