Anyone going to Carlisle All-Ford?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mblgjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curious to see if anyone is going to the upcoming Carlisle All-Ford nationals coming up.

I'll be there...

Other than hitting up Gettysburg; anything worth seeing in the area? Good restaurants?

I'm staying in Mechanicsburg.

Carlfan

Reaction score
I'm most likely going, I have an 06 Saleen I'll be putting in the show but will be trailering it with my Raptor. What day you going down? You entering the parade on Saturday? Whole weekend sounds like a lot of fun

RevlimitrSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping to be there as well schedule permitting, My wife and kids have never been to any of the Carlilse shows so we are hoping to hit Ford Nats, GM (to get parts for our 56 bel air) and the all truck nats.

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be there with my truck.. I actually live in Carlisle so it's a fairly easy commute. lol

I'm letting the guy who wrapped my truck park it at his display so I won't have it to cruise with but we'll be there. Come on by and find me.

~BGM

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It'll be there for the whole event more than likely. I'll more than likely be there everyday at different times. We'll make sure to coordinate as it gets closer.

~BGM

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
June 1st ish? I can't remember exactly but I know it's around that weekend becuase it's right after I get back from my trip and I was initially concerned about possibly missing it.

~BGM