Anyone else lost their deliver ETA date?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gen2Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else had their ETA dates change and now no date is shown? I originally had an ETA date of the 5th, then it changed to the 9th, and now it just says TBD! Pretty frustrating but I'm sure everyone else is in the same boat. The build was completed 2 weeks ago, the name of the transport company is listed, what is the holdup?

OP
OP
G

Gen2Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's so disappointing. I guess I should be happy it's not just me. Sold my 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT today based on the premise the Raptor was scheduled to be here in 48 hours, SMH... ☹️

akaie15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's so disappointing. I guess I should be happy it's not just me. Sold my 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT today based on the premise the Raptor was scheduled to be here in 48 hours, SMH... ☹️

That's not ideal....

I wonder how many "completed" Raptors can sit in Dearborn waiting to be shipped... I would think they would eventually run out of room.

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Rumor has it Ford forgot to install the engine on the first Raptor builds. Good thing Ford caught that before the Raptors started showing up at the dealer with no engine!

Vh-Diesel-Engine.jpg

Seriously though, WTF Ford...

Last edited: