Another new guy.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DanT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. Sure that your probably tired of all these new guy introductions so I’m going to keep this short and sweet.
FINALLY got a raptor. I’ve wanted one for a while and here we are. I hope to learn a lot from you guys here. Especially the ones who are seasoned with the 2nd gens and have figured out all the quirks and the ways to make the most of their trucks.
I’m from outside Baton Rouge and would be interested in any local groups if you guys know of them.
Of course...a mandatory pic. (Only one I have right now)

5290ce31a32b5e44280360cda748c3b0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Get your wallet ready to spend, spend, spend!

FarmersFight

Reaction score
Congrats and welcome! Wish mine would fit in the garage. With it being black and living in Houston, it doesn’t stay clean for long with all of the random showers and weather here.

OP
OP
H

Heavyfoot88

Reaction score
Congrats and welcome! Wish mine would fit in the garage. With it being black and living in Houston, it doesn’t stay clean for long with all of the random showers and weather here.
One of the things about this house that I loved when we bought it was the size of the garage. For me and wife cars both perfectly.
I absolutely love the fact of being able to fit a full sized truck in it and keeping it out the elements of south Louisiana.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk