Anniversary!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVTCALI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today is our Anniversary! My Raptor and I have been together exactly 1 year as of today! :mrgreen: And I hit exactly 20,000 miles yesterday. I can't believe it has been a whole year! Time fly's when you're havin fun...

Here is the email my local Ford dealership sent me this morning:

Dear F-150:

"Happy Anniversary" from your friends at Frontier Ford!

I hope you and Justin are getting along well and that Justin is taking good care of you. If you have any bumps and scratches, aches or pains, just come in and see us. We are here to care for you. As always if there is anything I can do, please call me at Frontier Ford.

I hope you and your owner have an excellent day!

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Happy Anniversary! Congratulations!

First_Anniversary.jpg

You know what the first year anniversary present is? Paper. Time to go spend some greenbacks on your bride :thumbsup:

Hope to see you this year on the trails

jesse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's awesome man, congrats! I noticed you said 20k on the ride...I'm coming up on 20k now and it will be a year in December....that's the problem when you got a ride like this, it kills the mileage...insane

Triheart7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Happy Anniversary.

At least your Raptor won't be upset if you do not take her out for dinner, buy flowers or something expensive.:fight1:

Just ride her hard and she will smile!:bananawtf: