Amp hookup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tocostew

Reaction score
On my 2011 I have four wires coming up from the floor under the passenger side back seat. Are these to hook up a line converter so that I can install an amp?

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That was for a factory sub. Bet that whoever had it before you yanked it and sold it on Ebay.

Tx State

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a sub already. How would I hook it up to these four wires though.
you would need to first run those wires to an amp if that amp accepted hi level input. after that it would go from amp to subs or a line out converter like an LC2i then amp to subs.

AJS44

Reaction score
The 2011 sub had an amp on the oem housing. If those are for the factory sub then 2 should have power and 2 should have the sound. On my 2011 I ran new wires from the rear doors under the kick panels to the bad wall and taped off the oem harness.

Tx State

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 2011 sub had an amp on the oem housing. If those are for the factory sub then 2 should have power and 2 should have the sound. On my 2011 I ran new wires from the rear doors under the kick panels to the bad wall and taped off the oem harness.
I thought only the 2010 had the amp on the housing. And the 4 wires should be because it dual voice coil right?

OP
OP
T

Tocostew

Reaction score
So out if the four wires which ones would be the power and which are for sound. My line converter I believe has 6. Two for left speaker positive and negative and two for the right. Power and remote wires.