Air bags

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVTLVR

Reaction score
My gen 2 has a lot of squat when towing!! Anyone use air bags. I think I would probably remove the bags when I was not towing.

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
These are not well suited to tow anything with a measurable amount of tongue weight. Remember, this is Baja suspension, not regular f150 suspension that was suited to tow.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
These are not well suited to tow anything with a measurable amount of tongue weight. Remember, this is Baja suspension, not regular f150 suspension that was suited to tow.
Except for my 7k+ Nautique. Mine is perfect.

Guys, if you're going to tow, don't raise the front with a leveller.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

OP
OP
S

SVTLVR

Reaction score
I'm well aware of what the truck is ment for!! This is my 3rd Raptor and use the truck in the desert often. For the few times a year I tow my boat I was just wondering if anyone has tried a air bag.

seano04

Reaction score
Except for my 7k+ Nautique. Mine is perfect.

Guys, if you're going to tow, don't raise the front with a leveller.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Same here. I've got 2,200 miles on the truck and 600+ has been towing my 4500lb Mastercraft around. Seems to handle fine to me and I wouldn't even consider bags.

Honeybadger

Reaction score
Another thread on this? You bought a Raptor, not an F250...

God forbid people use their cars for more than one purpose.

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

My gen 2 has a lot of squat when towing!! Anyone use air bags. I think I would probably remove the bags when I was not towing.

Was that hooked up with a weight distribution hitch?