Aftermarket Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BeachTeeth

Reaction score
Raptor Levelled.jpg raptor with wheels.jpg

Two quick pictures, one of the stock setup and wheels when I detoured down in Pismo last week before work for a quick run....and the second the morning after I put on Fuel Vectors and Icon collars at 2.25". It's dead level when I measure.

knifeinhand

Reaction score
Just went with almost the same set up. Are those stock fenders, any rubbing/trimming for the 37's? +1mm offset?

Stock fenders for now. I have the Robby Woods fenders on order.
Definitely trimming was involved. With the trimming I don't have any rubbing which is what I was looking for.
I believe they are 0 offset. I went with these wheels and tires knowing that I was eventually getting fenders and LT eventually.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
King 3.0 front leveled with Deaver +3 in the rear. 37” KM3 Load Range D on OEM forged wheels with bead locks installed. Rides like a dream, better than the stock KO2s it came with. No trimming!!

f89d28ea2a11cc31ba6e60be5f7d2293.jpg

98af2ed7294d8da8d64ea6a1048c84e2.jpg

dd49586891ba44b5fcfd870881a8bbcd.jpg

c587a4ff404ea67d357cdaa09f198d07.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The OEM offset helps a ton and for anyone interested we have the new Method Con in stock with the OEM offset. Just came out last week.
MR310_Black_Cap_1000.jpg

royCfus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stock fenders for now. I have the Robby Woods fenders on order.
Definitely trimming was involved. With the trimming I don't have any rubbing which is what I was looking for.
I believe they are 0 offset. I went with these wheels and tires knowing that I was eventually getting fenders and LT eventually.
Fuel’s website says they come in 1 mm or -12 mm offsets for the non-bead lock. From the photos it looks about 1 inch outside the fender? Going to a -12/-15 offset for non-beadlock/beadlock bring it flush with the new fenders that are 2 inches wider. Did you go carbon or fiberglass?

knifeinhand

Reaction score
Fuel’s website says they come in 1 mm or -12 mm offsets for the non-bead lock. From the photos it looks about 1 inch outside the fender? Going to a -12/-15 offset for non-beadlock/beadlock bring it flush with the new fenders that are 2 inches wider. Did you go carbon or fiberglass?

Went with the carbon fiber ones.
Your right about the offsets. They are 1mm. Very happy with them so far.