Aftermarket Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
oh wow I'm excited to see that!! I thought about going bronze but I think I'm going to go for the black with my oxford white. btw do you know if the oem bead lock compatible wheels already have the bead locks drilled into them? if I changed the rim and kept oem tire will I have to buy new tires? thanks!

If you go with 17" wheels you can reuse your stock tires. The beadlock capable wheels are setup just like a normal wheel when it comes from the factory. The ring that came on from the factory is just a beauty ring. Once you buy the real beadlock ring the tire is actually clamped between the wheel and the outer ring. There are a few videos out there that you can watch on mounting beadlocks if interested. I have a set of ATX Slabs on my jeep and do my own install in my garage.

bwong6736

Reaction score
If you go with 17" wheels you can reuse your stock tires. The beadlock capable wheels are setup just like a normal wheel when it comes from the factory. The ring that came on from the factory is just a beauty ring. Once you buy the real beadlock ring the tire is actually clamped between the wheel and the outer ring. There are a few videos out there that you can watch on mounting beadlocks if interested. I have a set of ATX Slabs on my jeep and do my own install in my garage.

thanks for the info!!

Wizo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those look nice!! Will you please p.m. me a price with 20inch black and KO2 tires. Are those tires nicer than the KO2

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those look nice!! Will you please p.m. me a price with 20inch black and KO2 tires. Are those tires nicer than the KO2

That looks like a General if that's the case no it is not nicer. K02 will ride much better.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

I'll send you PM. The new General's are much nicer than the old ones but being a mud tire they will be rougher than the all terrain.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I know who that lucky guy is! I can't wait to get these things on my Ruby Red! Dang holiday is delaying my install!

The tracking is still messed up. My rep said they hit TX today though. If true there could be a chance for delivery tomo. I'll keep tabs on it for you with my rep