Aftermarket Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jhsocal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if the ADD Pro Wheels are hubcentric or not? I see some places say they are but ADD's website doesn't mention it.

upload_2020-7-23_13-52-42.png

jhsocal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No they're not.

Thanks for the info. Do you happen to know if they require hubcentric rings? Or will they be alright without them? I have heard some crazy stories about vibrations at higher speeds with lug centric wheels but not sure if that will be the case for these. @Pacific Wheel

Last edited:

chi_weezy

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Do you happen to know if they require hubcentric rings? Or will they be alright without them? I have heard some crazy stories about vibrations at higher speeds with lug centric wheels but not sure if that will be the case for these. @Pacific Wheel

if they’re not hub centric yes I would definitely run the proper rings

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Anyone know if the ADD Pro Wheels are hubcentric or not? I see some places say they are but ADD's website doesn't mention it.

View attachment 148267

The OEM hub bore is 87.1. The ADD wheel is 88.9 hub bore. So not exactly hub centric, but we’re talking about 1.8mm. So that’s not something I’d be worried about personally.

jhsocal

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter