Aftermarket Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
how much do the ICON Compression 17" wheels weigh? cant find this info anywhere im not sure why its not on the ICON site either

Abschatten

Reaction score
It is cast but but it would take a lot to crack a 17" wheel with a 35" tire. Aired down may give different results though.

Thanks for the quick response! What would you recommend for someone that offroads, Airing down to 15 PSI would be "rare" for me potentially. Im still new to the scene and would like an aftermarket wheel in bronze.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick response! What would you recommend for someone that offroads, Airing down to 15 PSI would be "rare" for me potentially. Im still new to the scene and would like an aftermarket wheel in bronze.

It would depend on how hard you offroad. I'd be a little concerned at 15psi depending on how rough you are with the truck. Method has the 701 which uses "bead grip technology". Almost like a beadlock but without the constant re-torque

NE26

Reaction score
I'm looking in to 20" wheels as a second set to have for the street. Turbomac HD caught my eye. For now I have eibach springs up front. What size tires can i get away with, having little to no rubbing?

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm looking in to 20" wheels as a second set to have for the street. Turbomac HD caught my eye. For now I have eibach springs up front. What size tires can i get away with, having little to no rubbing?
The 20’s offer a higher offset so you can run 35’s without sticking out. You can’t go much bigger without cutting