Aftermarket Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnjoemd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! I'm interested in seeing how they look on you're truck. Could you post a few pics when you get them on?

Definitely. Waiting to get the truck back from coating. Hopefully I'll have the wheels on tomorrow. Friday at the latest. Mine are +6 offset btw.

Digger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like I said in the powder coating thread. I wasn't going to run these until spring but after seeing how nice the stock wheels look powder coated I'm going to run these for a cpl of wks while I get my stock wheels done.

wheels_zpsj5an8yoh.jpg

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Like I said in the powder coating thread. I wasn't going to run these until spring but after seeing how nice the stock wheels look powder coated I'm going to run these for a cpl of wks while I get my stock wheels done.

wheels_zpsj5an8yoh.jpg

You gonna get the rings to go with the SSD's?

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes I got the rings and I've got a buddy powder coating them metallic gray like the flares & trim of the truck..

If he finds a good match let me know what color he used. I'm always interested to see how close the colors get with powder. So far the closest I came was Crystal Grey from Prismatic. It's still a little too glossy compared to the trim but a very similar grey.

Prismatic Powders: Crystal Grey

johnjoemd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The wheel trim matches truck trim perfectly.

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

Wheels are + 6 offset.

I had trouble finding lugs. These were super cheap but great quality. Paint did not chip off at all with install.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BGIF054/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

Bought the Wheels from Mr. Wheeldeal. $879 including tax and shipping. Shipping only took 5 days from the day I ordered.