aFe Magnum FORCE Stage-2 'Super Raptor' Dual 3-1/2 IN Cold Air Intake System w/ Pro 5R Filter For Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jorligan

Reaction score
I had gotten the email and replied back. Paid. Hopefully not a scan. Wish you had posted that someone had sent you an email or message

jAKe47

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had gotten the email and replied back. Paid. Hopefully not a scan. Wish you had posted that someone had sent you an email or message

The OP hasn't logged in since May 27. That doesn't sound too promising for you. Hope it all works out for you though.

jorligan

Reaction score
Nope. I was scammed for the $400. the Paypal was sent to Matthew Sayegh. This is his email address: [email protected].

Best part is that I sent him a message stating that he may be an unwilling participant and then he accuses me of scamming him.

Hopefully no one else gets hit.

mikev0831

Reaction score
Nope. I was scammed for the $400. the Paypal was sent to Matthew Sayegh. This is his email address: [email protected].

Best part is that I sent him a message stating that he may be an unwilling participant and then he accuses me of scamming him.

Oh no.. did you atleast use goods and services? I didn’t think it was a scam when I saw it posted here, was just weird it wasn’t the original poster who was messaging an email address

jAKe47

Full Access Member
Reaction score

He was probably trying to set you up to send him the funds again. It's a common tactic these dirtbags use.

nomis88

Reaction score
Just bought and received the intake via mail. super easy transaction, Quaesta went above and beyond what a normal person would to make me comfortable buying the intake.

To clarify what happened on the previous thread, the scamming did not occur from Quaesta. Someone was interested in buying the intake and PMed Quaesta. Then another forum member with a different user name made a post in the thread saying "send payment to me". That interested individual did not see that as strange and made payment to the wrong person. The scammer then deleted the post from the thread. If you read the original thread with that perspective you see that it is true.