Advice / Thoughts on Used 2017?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kamil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with used cars, many people sell cars for various reasons, I sell mince cause I get bored so there is one. Other people hit financial crisis and sell and dealers buy a lot of repos that go thru auctions. its always best to buy a 1-3 year old vehicle sine they depreciate on value the most within the first 2 years or so. This is a Raptor so the resale values are high I would believe, you can find a 2018 for sitcker for sure if the other one is a great saving go for the used one.

MJslasherADMIN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Careful. Your thread will get shut down. I wasnt aware this site killed threads based in fact.

Day 14 - My 2018 sits with its chest open. Waiting on a new parts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Careful. Your thread will get shut down. I wasnt aware this site killed threads based in fact.

Day 14 - My 2018 sits with its chest open. Waiting on a new parts

Conspiracy theory for sure. Wtf Mj

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MJslasherADMIN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Conspiracy theory for sure. Wtf Mj

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Im not sure what happened to be honest. Maybe 20 pages of memes got it shut down. There was an incredible amount of valuable info in that thread and now its vapor.

Im going to repost the highlights of my experience with the raptor on another site. People need the data.

BBQPorkins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im not sure what happened to be honest. Maybe 20 pages of memes got it shut down. There was an incredible amount of valuable info in that thread and now its vapor.

Im going to repost the highlights of my experience with the raptor on another site. People need the data.

OMG don't derail this thread. Stay on topic please

Smokeshow60

SgtMajor of the MemeCorps
Supporting Member
Reaction score

There was no valuable information in that thread whatsoever and you complain about it getting derailed while derailing someone elses thread???

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
There was no valuable information in that thread whatsoever and you complain about it getting derailed while derailing someone elses thread???

b49.gif

Agswin

Reaction score
I have only bought used and as long as you do your homework and looked at the Carfax you should be fine and save a lot of money. I just picked up a 1 owner 2016 X5M with MSRP of $113k and 9300 miles for $82k. Glad I wasnt the one that took the $30k hit

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter